Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quotes for my FRIENDS..

  • "The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with friendship." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • "Mother my friends are no longer my friends And the games we once played have no meaning I've gone serious and shy and they can't figure whySo they've left me to my own daydreaming."- Suzanne Vega
  • "And the days went by like paper in the wind. Everything changed, then changed again. It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend."- Tom Petty
  • "You were the one who made things different, you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on, above all, you were my friend."- Tom Petty
  • "Let me be the one you call if you jump, I will break your fall, lift you up and fly away with you into the night If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart, If you need to crash, then crash and burn, you're not alone" -Crash and Burn by Savage Garden
  • "See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around." -Dave Matthews Band

  • "Never look back...Never regret...Never remember the people you've met.Never begin...And never end...Never say neverwhen it comes to your friends!" -Aliza Llaguno

No comments: